Monday, February 1, 2010

opened eyes

I have realized a lot this last week. I am so so thankful for my family and all my kids. I found out that my cousin lost her baby to illness at 18 months old. I have lost a few but could not imagine the lose after being able to hold it. I have also decided to not worry about what other people think about my kids! I have been so worried about Tyler and Haylee being perfect. There is no such thing as perfect people. They are both smart but they just have extra energy. I am sure Kryssi will decided one of these days that she wants to be potty trained. I have exhausted myself doing everything I can think of for 2 1/2 years and I am done. . Erin is quite now but the first 2 years were full of screams! We all have things we are good at and things that someone else is better at. Thank you God for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment