Tuesday, June 9, 2009

May its gone!

Well may is gone. The last couple of weeks went fast. I will try to remember all that went on. Haylee had her field day and she came in first in her 4 by 100 relay. She also came close to placing in the softball throw. We were all tired that day to but we where cold instead of hot. They almost had to cancel it because it was cold and rainy. Then Haylee had a little musical play. It was cute. Erin did one a couple days later. Her was cute to. Erin's class sang papa bill's and Tyler's favorite song, Oh My Darling. Then we had memorial day were we did nothing but trash the house. On May 26th was my last dentist visit. Yeah I am done. I am still a little cold sensitive but no more pain. Thank God. The girls had there school parties and then school was over
.

No comments:

Post a Comment