Friday, May 8, 2009

Our Thursday

Yesterday was a good day. I finished me teeth scraping, our landlord hooked up our A/C, and we watched a couple good movies. I have not been in pain at all. I am glad I was prepared for the worse though. I did get the joy of not being very numb yesterday. That was painful. On a better note we do have a swamp cooler now. It is not very good but the hallway feels cold. We should have a A/C unit before July though. Then we played some games with the kids and watched a movie. If you have not seen Fireproof or Click I would recommend them. Fireproof was a christian based movie and Click had a good family message with some Adam Sandler funny.

Poor kid you think with three siblings she could find someone besides 2 dinosaurs to play Hi Ho Cherry O with.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah your house will be cooler now. You don't have to prepare every morning for the afternoon. I'm glad your not in very much pain.

    ReplyDelete