Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tylers birthday

Tyler is now 5!! It has gone by fast. We did a army theme for him this year. We had some friends over for burgers and the party. Tyler thinks he is very big now. I think he is to big too.





Thank you for the flowers Grandma Terri. I like the wagon.

This is all the troops!!!





What's up dog?" This is for aunt Jessica

Thank you for the guitar hero game Sadie, Jacob, and Gabbie.






Thank you very much for my 2 GI Joes guys, my arm that grabs things, and my army tent!! Now I don't have to sleep in a girl tent!!




Thank you for the Star Wars outfit, army guy with a gun that makes noise, and "lightning the Queen{McQueen}". I like them all!!

He is saying peace


Thank you Grandma Veda and Papa Ralph for the Iron man shirt and cars puzzle.


Thank you Nana Ruth and Papa Farris for the spy glasses that help you see in the dark.


Thanks so much for the bucket of dinos grandma Vicki and Papa Juan Thanks for the new bike Mom and Dad!!


Kit playing with Tylers toys Tyler getting his 5 birthday spankings



We had a good time!! Thank you for all the presents and cards. Tyler is so happy to be five now. He says "I will turn Daddy's age next birthday." I knew it will feel like that but he is big enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment